- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Logistics / Supply Chain Management
Job Category/Function:Business Operations/SCM/Transport/Logistics
About Our Client
Our client is a well established engineering based company specialized in industrial products and systems with drive and control applications.
• Run the day to day logistics operation
• Understanding of software/ Logistics for product and job modules such as Sales Order, PO Orders, Updating of Order Confirmation etc. under Order Management.
• Involvement in the implementation of the SAP systems for Hydraulics Division including preparation process, data migration etc.
• Inventory Management such as planning and ordering of stock.
• Warehouse Management such as stock arrangement, receiving and dispatch goods etc.
• Liaising with Freight forwarders on imports shipments.
• Experience in Shipping procedure to handle incoming/outgoing shipment, L/C shipment etc is an added advantage.
• Responsible for the annual Stock Check.
• Provide monthly Inventory Reports for Management.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by superior.
The Successful Applicant
• Diploma or Degree or relevant commercial qualifications to suit.
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in logistics. Engineering products knowledge will be added advantage.
• Driven and target oriented.
• A good communicator with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• A team player with the ability in meeting set targets.
• Those without relevant qualification but with some years of relevant/working experiences will also be considered.