- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management, Business, Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Payroll, People management skills, HR functions
The Section Manager, Payroll and Claims leads a team of Senior Officers and Officers in handling payroll and claims processing for client government agencies.
- Manage operations, provide competent leadership; and put in place good systems support and procedures to ensure prompt/accurate payment of salaries/allowances
- Provide advice and make decision on complicated payroll cases, and ensure that confidentiality of payroll data is safeguarded
- Ensure audit observations are promptly investigated and responded within the stipulated timeline
- Ensure satisfactory response is given to customers’ enquiries within the stipulated service standards
- Conduct business process streamlining and re-engineering for work efficiency and customers’ satisfaction
- Possess a good Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Executives with at least 1-2 years of working experience in Payroll are preferable
- Good knowledge in Payroll administration and systems
- Good leadership skills and interpersonal skills
- Good Oral and Written communication skills
- Good working attitude, independent and able to work effectively in a team.
- Good analytical, organisational and planning skills
- Strong team management and supervisory team skills
Work Location will be either at 5 Maxwell Road, MND Complex (near Tanjong Pagar MRT) or MOE (near Buona Vista MRT)
Only Singaporeans and PRs are eligible to apply.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified