Responsibilities (Security concierge)
- Attend to visitors’ enquiries
- Issuance of access cards
- Monitor & response to security related activities
- Ad-hoc duty assigned by client
- GCE N level, ITE or equivalent
- Computer literate, speaks & writes English
- Possess SIRD security license (preferred)
- Newly ORD Military Police & SPF National Servicemen are welcome
- Team player / 8-hr shift duties
- Able to converse with Chinese speaking clients will be advantage
Starting pay $1700
Location: Raffles Place
To apply: email resume with photo to email@example.com
Note: Indicate the position that you wish to apply on the top right hand corner of your resume
We are a local security agency providing top notch security services.
We believe that our human talent will be our strength of the company.
We are looking for suitable candidates to build a career with our dynamic team.
Pre-requisites / Summary :
- Min. Education Level : 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study : Not Applicable
- Skills : Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- Language : English, Chinese (Mandarin)