- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering & Technology Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Good Knowledge in Security Systems
- Conduct risk assessment and security audits
- Prepare security technical specifications and tender documents
- Conduct security project tender interview & evaluation
- Lead a team of engineers and manage suppliers/contractors to deliver projects
- Ensure contractors and vendors adhere to tendered specifications and various industry codes and standards (e.g. British & Singapore standards) during project delivery.
- Develop project management documentation, e.g. System Project Plans, Quality Assurance Plans, Project Safety Plans etc…
- Conduct Internal and External Security Courses.
- Manage client satisfaction for governments and large commercial clients in the region
- You should be a Degree holder from a recognized institution with at least 2 to 3 years experience in planning, managing and implementing security projects.
- Good Knowledge in security system. (Access Control System, Intrusion Detection System, Closed Circuit Television System, RFID, IT security technology and etc)
- Knowledge of various IT security technologies such as wireless security, firewalls, IDS, IPS, VPN, PKI, MSS or Smart Cards.
- Experience in AutoCAD programs.
- Experience in Microsoft Office skills and Microsoft Project
- Experience in designing Building Management System & Fire Safety system is an advantage
- Team player with good analytical skills and a positive attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills is a must.
- Willing to travel
- Candidate who comes from client-oriented consulting background will have an advantage.