- Salary: 1300 - 2000
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Customer service
- Basic $1,300 - $1,700 + Allowance + Incentive
- 5 Days | 8:30am - 8:30pm
- Working location - Central
- Conduct security checks and patrol in the building vicinity.
- Direct and control all incoming crowd and vehicle traffic during morning peak hours.
- Handle security incidents as and when required.
- Attend to all enquiries and requests from visitors.
- Monitor and react promptly to all alarm systems including fire alarm, security arming alarm and CCTV system in FCC room.
- Check and update all Record Books regularly for incoming traffic and personnel.
- Upkeep general cleanliness inside the guardhouse and FCC room at all times.
- Any other requirements from the building management.
- Possess a valid PLRD License is a must
- Physically fit due to physical work required such as patrolling.
- Able to work 12-hour shift.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using theAPPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
**We wish you all the best in your career search.**
Ngu Hui Ling
Registration Number: R1217701
EA Licence No: 06C2859