- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering & Economics, Mechatronics
- Skills: Reads highly complex electro-mechanical diagrams and drawings, Performs precision measurements and works within close tolerances, Requires mechanical aptitude, electrical aptitude, and an understanding of schematic reading
Semiconductor Cleanroom Technician /Electro-Mechanical Manufacturing Technician
(US MNC; Semiconductor / Wafer / Cells)
Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply
The Company is an American corporation that supplies equipment, services and software to enable the manufacture of semiconductor (integrated circuit) chips for electronics, flat panel displays for computers, smartphones and televisions, and solar products.
Working Schedules: Monday - Friday, fixed Morning (7am to 4.30pm) &
Afternoon Shift (4pm to 1.30am)
Company Transport: Provided / Available
- Working under general supervision, responsible for performing a wide variety of electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies.
- Reads highly complex electro-mechanical diagrams and drawings.
- Reads basic electro-mechanical schematic diagrams.
- Follows difficult manufacturing procedures.
- May be required to perform one or more of the following special tasks
- Edits and provides feedback to complex technical reports and/or manufacturing procedures.
- Validates design, fabrication, and fit-up of basic electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Performs precision measurements and works within close tolerances.
- Performs other duties and/or completes training as required by Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires mechanical aptitude, electrical aptitude, and an understanding of schematic reading, materials transfer process, discrepant material report process, and return to stock process.
- Strong skills in problem solving, communication, customer orientation, product technology, personal effectiveness, project management, and quality.
- Basic knowledge of systems and software necessary to perform job function such as Lotus Notes, MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime as needed