- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Being actively involved in the renewal, negotiation, report writing, obtaining quotes, review and retention of accounts, Credit – control, premium collection to be an integrated part of broking, to educate the client on prompt premium settlement. , Building excellent relationship with the insurer and maintaining close client relationship throughout. To establish a reputation of efficiency & professionalism with both insurer and client.
Supporting the Vice President in the following-
- Identify a clients risk management objectives
- Manage a planned programme of contact both externally & internally for allocated clients, at an appropriate management level
- Agree and implement a client service plan and annual timetable of visits appropriate to the size and complexity of the client, to build commitment, develop relationships and review our performance
- Implement, monitor and control the renewal procedure
- Advise upon changes in perceived risk exposure
- Identify opportunities for expanded services
- Manage the use of other company specialist teams where required
- Assist clients in the event of major claims and ensure overall claims service provided is to agreed company standards
- Ensure that clients understand the company cash collection terms and monitor and resolve debtor queries in a timely manner to ensure prompt payment of premiums and fees.
- Review with appropriate associates at the earliest opportunity, any case under attack or where perceived vulnerable or where there are concerns about the relationship and implement, monitor and oversee a plan of action
- Maintain renewal income to at least budgeted levels and in line with set and agreed personal objectives
- Compliance with company procedures and regulatory requirements
- Identify and pass new business leads to an appropriate associates
- Manage and co-ordinate global insurance programmes and liaison with our partner network worldwide.
- At least 5 - 10 years of relevant experience
- At least a recognized Diploma
- Certificate in General Insurance (CGI) is a MUST or any relevant certificates.
With a competitive remuneration, good bonuses, and a workplace culture that rewards excellence, we would like to invite interested applicants to email your detail resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com with the following details:
2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)
3. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary
4. Expected Salary
Registration No: 200901546REA Licence No: 09C5691