- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Microsoft Office
- Responsible to generate, maintain and further develop sales forecasts for allocated customer accounts.
- Develop, manage and maintain strong account relationships with the customers.
- To work cross-organisationally to coordinate pre-sales, professional services, and support resources to drive successful solutions for customers.
- Responsible for meeting sales quota through identifying and gaining business from new and existing clients and ensuring customer's satisfaction through the products and services provided.
- Deep understanding of the organisation's products and services.
- To be participative in development of value propositions and to negotiate successfully to close a sale.
- Diploma with at least 2 to 3 year experience in the IT Industry
- IT Product knowledge in Information Technology would be an advantage
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiation influencing skills
- Track record of consistent quota achievement and must be results driven
- Possess the ability to understand business problems the prospects are resolving and able to qualify sales opportunity
Qualified or interested candidates, please kindly click apply below and/or send in your resume in MS Word Format to mail to: email@example.com
- Reasons for leaving for each past and current employment
- Salary drawn for each past and current employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest availability date
- Personal Particulars
- Recent photograph
We are looking forward to have a further discussion with you. Please state down which position you are applying. Rest assured that your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.