- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Analytical skills, Interpersonal skills, Communication skills, SAP
- As a Finance business partner, you will provide support and financial advisory to the BU in managing their business. You will be responsible for the timely preparation of accounts for the monthly, quarterly as well as annual financial & management reports.
- In addition, you will assist the operations for the budgeting and forecasting plans, as well as reviewing the variance/ trend analysis and forecasting/ projections. You will work closely with the BU head, providing advice on accounting standards, tax regulations, listing requirements, Company Act and Financial Procedure Manual. New projects feasibility evaluation and process improvement form part of your job scope.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or ACCA with a minimum of 5 years relevant working experience. The successful candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and is able to work under pressure. Having a good positive attitude and the ability to cope with tight deadlines, you should be hands-on, meticulous, analytical and independent. Finally, you should possess an excellent interpersonal & communication skill and have a strong sense of business acumen. Those with working knowledge of SAP would be at an advantage.
Human Resource Division
SMRT Corporation Ltd
251 North Bridge Road
All materials will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.