- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Financial reporting
- Prepares financial statements for internal and external users
- Collects and analyzes financial data, ensuring that all reporting is in compliance with MAS regulations and GAAP reporting guidelines.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Compute taxes owed, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses or individuals.
- 4 to 5 years financial accounting background in insurance/banking industry
- Familiarity with MAS regulations is a must
- Familiarity with US GAAP reporting preferred
- Coach or supervisory experience preferred
- Meticulous and ability to function under fast-paced environment
- Singaporeans and Singapore PRs only
Interested applicants please kindly submit resumes to Alvin using the “apply” button below, or forward CV to Alvin.email@example.com
Do attach the following documents as well, in MS Word format
- Photo Attached
- Complete resume & detailed work experience
- Last-drawn salary
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period, if any
16 Collyer Quay #27-01
Telephone: 6602 9776
Fax: (65) 6671 4858