- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Accounting, Communications skills
- 5 day work week
- Willing to work in Jurong
- AWS + Variable bonus
You will be in charge of the entire spectrum of AP functions for the company such as coding and keying in of AP invoices and petty cash reimbursements into Axapta, matching invoices to PO/DO, getting approval for invoices and preparing payments to vendors.
Other responsibilities also including of month end closing of AP: such as Inter-company and 3rd party creditors confirmation and reconciliation, accrual of open POs and COs, etc.
Monitoring of credit limits with major oil companies and preparing payments to ensure that we stay within the credit limits set by oil companies.
In charge of the creation of AP vendor masters accounts, filing of documents, filling in of vendors credit application forms, etc
- Minimum diploma in Accounting with at least 3 years of experience in oil & gas or manufacturing environment
- Must be at least a certified accounting technician (CAT) or LCCI
- Able to work independently and communicate with all levels
- Positive attitude
- Willing to work in Jurong with transport at designated pickup locations