- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Good Microsoft Office applications skills.
- Process vendor invoices, staff claims, visitors claims and travel claims daily.
- Perform weekly, bi-weekly and monthly runs for staff, TT, Bank drafts and MEPs payments.
- Prepare withholding tax computation for reporting to IRAS.
- Prepare audit schedules for balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare and post journals for Inter Dept charges and other adjustments.
- Review open POs and execute GR/IR clearing process.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statement.
- Maintain and perform housekeeping of vendor master.
- Be involved in process/system improvement projects.
- Other ad-hoc duties and projects assigned by superior.
- Diploma in Accountancy, Business or a related discipline with 3 years of relevant experience.
- Fresh graduate in related discipline or graduates with audit experience will be considered.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in any of the major accounting software (SAP, Oracle, etc).
- Ability to work independently and self motivated.
- Good communication (both spoken and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Committed, meticulous, organised and resourceful with positive work attitude.
- Good Microsoft Office applications skills.