- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Financial analysis and review capabilities, MS Excel, PowerPoint & Project
This position is required to work closely in building strong regional relationships with key accounts/customers. Lead research & analysis of selected markets / products / companies / services within the South Asia Region, as well as highlighting competitors’ activities.
This role will act as a focal point to the region for Business Intelligence IT tools & analysis. Identify and overcome bottlenecks in region’s sales development, as well as liaising with other departments.
• Support Regional President and Manager, Sales & Business Development, in various projects and initiatives
• Collate data, get information from external and internal sources for projects
• Maintain regional dashboard (used for reporting)
• Proactively guide countries to ensure region’s sales processes and systems are aligned with Corporate Standards
• To track, monitor and set in place action plans to assist in achieving top line contribution for the region
• Assist in sales improvement initiatives and sales plans/efforts (i.e. sales training/marketing information/ sales presentations & meetings). To set appropriate benchmarks to ensure sales are aligned towards regional/corporate efforts.
- Education: Bachelor degree (in commercial discipline) with related work-experience or Business Graduate
- Experience: 2-3 years of experience in transportation industry
Skills Sets Required:
- Strong business acumen, “part of the solution”, interpersonal and project management skills, teamwork and multi-tasking
- Financial analysis and review capabilities
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint & Project
- Competency in database usage as an end-user (understand basic SQL) and related tools
Desired Competencies (nice to have):
- Drive for results, customer focus, action oriented, problem solving, motivation and tenacity
Candidate who interested in the above position please deposit your resume in MS Word Format to email@example.com
Please visit our official website at http://www.royaloceanmarine.com/
For those who occur any problem to apply through above link, please do not hesitate to contact us at 6423 9539.
We are sending you an invitation to join our Facebook “Royal Ocean Marine Enterprise Pte Ltd”.
The link to our Facebook page is as followed,
We hope that the updates on the job openings would be helpful to you.
Please assist us in recommending our Facebook to your friends and contacts especially who are looking into jobs related to Marine, Shipping, Offshore, Logistics and Engineering.
For more marine job openings, kindly refer to our website at http://www.royaloceanmarine.com/