- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Microsoft Office
( East/ 5days/ $4000 )
- Conduct system analysis and development, and to provide leadership and mentoring to Junior Programmer.
- Works with users to gather information, define work problems and develop complete specifications and documentation.
- Requires to provide maintenance support work to users and develop new applications to meet company’s needs.
- VB, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, XML, Web Services
- Crystal Report 10 and above
- SQL Server 2005 and above (Transact-SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, SSIS packages, SSRS reports).
- University in computer science or software engineering
- MCAD or MCSD certification is a must
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience in the role of Programmer/ Analyst, focusing on development on Ecommerce solutions that are high in performance and transaction volume
- Ability to develop and/or modify and adapt systems, hardware configurations, and programs to meet individually specified needs
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise
- Knowledge of established programming procedures and programming languages
- Proven experience in software development, product development projects throughout their whole lifecycle
- Experience in software development design procedures
- Strong debugging skills
- Retail systems experience is an asset
2) Current/ Expected salary
3) Reasons for leaving previous employments
4) Recent photo