- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 6
- Skills: Problem Solving, Logical and Analytical skills
Location: 51 Cuppage Road
- System Development and Implementation
- Analyse system discrepancies, requirement and implement software system.
- Develop technical specification based on user requirements.
- Understand technical specification and develop program as outline in technical specifications.
- Unit/System Testing on customized application/solution.
- Perform unit/system testing
- Ensure that programs under development and in production are documented as per Company’s SDLC standard.
- Ensure that system and technical specification, software control form and others are prepared as per Company’s SDLC standard.
- Query extraction on user requirements for business support.
- Support production recovery when required.
- Support production night batch.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Studies or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of system development experience. Experience in Financial/Insurance Industry is an advantage
- Excellent in problem solving, logical and analytical
- Fast learner and willingness to continually learn new technologies and skill sets
- Positive and proactive working attitude, able to accept a significant level of responsibility and accountability
- Well verse in Life Insurance administration system and Life Operation processes
- Strong in AS400 platform, Cobol/400, CL, DB2, Smart/400 and Life/Asia.
Qualified candidates can send in your resume to: HR@prudential.com.sg
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)