- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communication skills (verbal and written), Leadership skills, Team player
- You will work with a team of engineers and technical staff to regulate, manage, monitor and control development, building and engineeringworksin railway protection and road safety structure zones to safeguard the public transport infrastructures.
- You will be involved in reviewing plans for development and building works, engineering analysis and design, construction method statements, inspecting engineering works at site, check structure and ground instrumentation proposals and results, evaluateremedialand rectification works proposals and working with contractors, consultants on the safety of these works with respect to the public transport systems.
- Diploma in Civil/Structure Engineering
- Preferably with at least1-yearexperience in
- design of structures including bridge structure, underground structures and/or temporary earth retaining structures, and;
- soil/ground and structure instrumentation and monitoring, interpretation of instrumentation results and;
- construction works involving earth retaining structures such as retaining wall for underground structures, basement, use for heavy lifting equipment at sites.
- Sound knowledgeofsafe construction practices.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Possess initiative and leadership skills with lateral thinking aptitude.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Self-motivated, independent and able to interact effectively with people of all levels
Applications close: 21 Feb 2018 Singapore Standard Time