- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Financial Planning, Finance
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Degree in Accountancy or the equivalent with at least 5 years' experience.
• Costing and pricing of hospital services
• Review fee revision submissions from various departments and clinics and assess the prices proposed for new and existing services against the costs incurred in the provision of the services.
• Liaising with the MOH on health finance related matters, assessing the impact of policy changes and providing clarification to business units.
• Performing financial forecasts, financial review and analysis. This involves identifying and analyzing key drivers and providing timely analysis for strategic management decisions.
• Monitor and analyse the financial performance of Business Units.
• Support business units in project and capital investment evaluations through NPV or other financial modeling techniques.
• Representing Finance in system implementation or IT projects.
• Degree in Accountancy or the equivalent with at least 5 years' experience.
• Motivated, proactive and optimistic about challenges
• Strong analytical mind, good communication and interpersonal skills, good team player
• Able to work independently in a fluid environment, with rapid changes and multiple demands
• Singaporeans and SPRs only
• Experience with preparation of Net Present Value statements (financial modeling) and in system implementation projections will be advantages.
With a competitive remuneration, stable work environment, and a workplace culture that rewards excellence, we would like to invite interested applicants to email your detail resume in MS Word format to email@example.com with the following details:
2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)
Please be assured that all resumes received will be treated in strictest confidence.