- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Marketing
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills, Writing skills
- Plan, develop and conduct corporate and marketing communications programmes to create awareness and raise the profile of the Company and its constituent organisations.
- Assume additional job responsibilities and projects as assigned by the management.
- Media relations:
- Implement and plan the Company's local communications strategies and PR campaigns for the Company's group and national centres;
- Develop media events to optimize publicity in key areas such as a research breakthrough, community outreach programme or a new service in patientcare;
- Build good rapport and strengthen the relationship with relevant media (local, international and trade press).
- Support the Director and senior management in issue management.
- Marketing communications:
- Plan, develop and ensure print and electronic communications to create awareness and raise the profile of the Company and the work that it does.
- Degree holder and at least 3 - 5 years direct experience in managing relations with news media, eg. handling press queries, interviews with management, managing communications in crisis situations.
- Strong EQ skills.
- Competent and proven writing skills.
- Experience in media relations, as well as working in teams to plan and organise high-quality events involving top Singaporeans and international VIPs.
- Experience with publication work, eg coordination, liaison with management, staff, production and design agencies, editing, layout, picture selection, graphics design.
- Working experience in two or three industries, public and private sectors.
- Effective team player.
- Experience in leading a small team is an added advantage.
email@example.com with the following details:
2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)
3. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary
4. Expected Salary
EA Licence No: 09C5691