- Salary: 5000 - 6500
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Nursing
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Nursing
- Responsible for the planning, coordinating, implementing, directing and evaluating the clinical and operational activities of the unit.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the standard of practice and clinical quality management system through audit, competency assessment and continuing education.
- Exercise management responsibility over cash collections by the nurses, and working with the Finance Department for reconciliation of the same.
- Lead in quality improvement and evidence based practice including research activities.
- Oversee the efficient management of resources including staff, consumables and equipment.
- Min Bachelor of Science (Nursing)degree, preferably with an Advanced Diploma in the relevant nursing specialties.
- Minimum 5 years’ of experience in a similar capacity.
- Able to start work immediately or within a short notice
Interested candidates do send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Wendy Khoo Hui Wen (R1761665)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd(99C4599)