- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Mechanical Engineering & Economics, Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills, Written skills, Product/Project Management
You will be part of the Rail Group (Electrical and Mechanical) to supervise the construction of rail transit projects. In the course of your work, you will assist the Engineer to review the contractor's materials submissions, test procedures, method statements and shop drawings, monitor progress of contractor's site activities and ensure timely completion of the work. You will be assigned to work on one of the following services:
You will work on various Electrical and Mechanical building services systems such as environmental control and tunnel ventilation system, local sequential control system, building management system, compressed air system, uninterruptible power supply, emergency lighting systems, PLC controls for Electrical and Mechanical equipment, addressable fire alarm system, clean gas total flooding system, automatic fire sprinkler system and emergency power supply system.
Environment Control System
You will work on the Environment control systems comprising tunnel ventilation, air distribution, chilled water, mechanical ventilation and smoke control and Local Sequential control Systems.
You will work on the Electrical services comprising the Main electrical switchboards, emergency generators, cabling works, uninterruptable power supply, lighting and lightning protection Systems.
You will work on the fire protection systems comprising addressable automatic fire alarm, automatic clean gas total flooding, dry mains, hose- reel and automatic fire sprinkler systems.
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Strong project management skills
- Good communication, written and interpersonal skills
- Able to perform shift work including weekends
- Candidates without experience are welcome to apply
- Candidates with strong relevant years of experience will be considered for senior positions
- Please indicate your preference to work on which of the above systems
Applications close: 22 Feb 2018 Singapore Standard Time