- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Interpersonal and Communications skills
- Housekeeping, Care and maintenance of medical equipment and supplies.
- Use of Medical equipment & accessories.
- Deliver safe patients care when preparing and positioning patient pre-operatively.
- Carry out proper housekeeping in accordance to Infection Control Standards.
- Transfer of patients within the Operating Theatres and from wards to Operating Theatres.
- Dispatch & collection of laboratory specimens and investigations.
- Maintain an organized and safe environment for all patients and staff.
- N Level or ITE
- Nursing or Healthcare experience in Higher Certificate in Healthcare course is preferred.