- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Content Creating
Group Strategic Marketing & Communications (GSMC) is responsible for building, protecting, and enhancing the DBS brand in an increasingly commoditised banking industry. Working closely with all units within the DBS Group, we create and execute integrated strategies that focus on communications, marketing and research to differentiate - and elevate - our brand from the rest of the competition.
The GSMC team is beefing up our content production capability to take on evolving consumer behaviour and the everchanging media landscape. The DBS inhouse creative studio is set up with the aim to produce compelling and relevant content to inform, entertain and engage our target consumers.
We are recruiting a pioneer creative team armed with the passion and experience to help bring the DBS brand to life through digital storytelling.
* Produce highly engaging photo and video content to exemplify the DBS brand and engage with the relevant audience both internally and externally.
* Be a creative spark for motivation and innovation within the inhouse studio - To work together with colleagues in the content strategy team to ideate and develop creative assets in varying formats (graphic designs, photos, videos, etc).
* Inject best-in-class content and design practices and keep the team updated with the latest trends and development for online and media content.
* To ideate, develop and execute creative concepts and treatments for DBS in-house content which requires graphic design elements.
* Produce highly engaging DBS content for both internal and external DBS audience, delivered in various content formats from videos, photos, graphic designs to text-based articles.
* Degree/Diploma in any related field.
* 3-5 years’ experience in photo or video content creation roles preferred. Fresh graduates with relevant portfolio may apply.
* Competency with leading graphic design software and tools like Photoshop and Illustrator.
* Familiar with social media content requirements for major platforms like Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
* Experience with digital content and digital marketing assets (e.g. digital advertising banners) creation.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.