- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 6
- Skills: CCSA, CCSE, JNCIA-FWV, JNCIA-SEC, JNCIS-SEC (Preferred but not mandatory CISSP, CISM, ITIL Foundation)
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
The engineer will be required to support BAU operations as well as deliver network/firewall projects and provide network solutions to business.
* Accountable for day to day administration and support of firewall infrastructure
* Accountable for delivering network/firewall projects on time
* Accountable for working with LOBs and Infrastructure teams in Bank
Job Duties & Responsibilities
* Administration and management (technical operations) of firewall infrastructure
* Evaluate and upgrade firewall hardware and/or firmware
* Deploy, configure and manage Firewall devices according to system engineering design.
* Coordinate with information security governance team to align IT infrastructure with established standards.
* Ensure system compliance with all established information security policies
* Perform period health check and tuning of firewall devices.
* Perform technical assessment of any non-well defined or complex firewall change requests prior to implementation.
* Perform regular review of firewall rule-bases and recommend necessary optimization actions
* Assist Level 1 Support Engineers during problem determination and resolution whenever necessary.
* Plan and recommend overall improvements in firewall management
* Device Access management
* Advanced troubleshooting production problems with RCA and fault diagnosis
* Performance and historical trend analysis
* Implement changes to firewall infrastructure hardware in order to correct errors or enhance functionality
* Develop processes for improving operational efficiencies, as well as identifies/implements automation tools for existing manual processes.
* Prepare technical reports, memoranda, and instructional manuals as documentation of network design and operational requirements.
* Required to be on-call after office hours for operations support during rostered duty
* 6 years of network engineer experience with the following skills and competencies:
* Minimum 6 years firewall operations and/or management role
* Minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science
* Certification : CCSA, CCSE, JNCIA-FWV, JNCIA-SEC, JNCIS-SEC (Preferred but not mandatory CISSP, CISM, ITIL Foundation)
* Checkpoint Firewalls, Juniper Netscreen / SRX Firewalls, VPN Technologies, 2 Factor Authentication technologies.
* Strong verbal, written, interpersonal communications in English skills.
* Ability to work independently or as a team player.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.