- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Corporate Volunteerism
The DBS Foundation’s vision is to shape a better future for Asia. It focuses on building a more inclusive Asia by championing social entrepreneurship and social innovation. The Foundation is an endeavor from DBS Bank to make an even greater impact in addressing Asia’s evolving social needs.
DBS Foundation works with Social Enterprises (SEs) with programmes ranging from venture challenges, learning forums and regional summit, incubation, project grant support, skills based volunteering as well as mentoring.
The candidate will be the marketing and communications manager for DBS Foundation, bringing to the fore various programmes and events the Foundation offers to the social enterprise community. The candidate will be responsible for planning, creating, managing and marketing content for the Foundation’s online platforms; liaising with regional team members as well as building relationships with SEs and partners in Singapore and other key markets of the bank.
This position requires a team player with excellent marketing and communication skills. A sound understanding of the social entrepreneurship sector will be a bonus.
* Together with the Force for Good team, set and communicate the vision of DBS’ corporate volunteerism movement (People of Purpose) across DBS Group
* Institutionalise volunteerism pursuant to DBS Group’s focus priorities, policies and Sustainability agenda
* Align these strategies are implemented and in place across all key markets
* Lead / guide / support the execution of volunteer programmes, including volunteer recruitment, programme coordination and logistics planning
* Develop unique skills-based volunteering projects that also serve as platforms for skills and talent development. Support growth of social entrepreneurship in collaboration with the DBS Foundation.
* Measure DBS’ volunteerism impact in the community and beneficiaries
* Facilitate partnerships between departments across the bank, social enterprises/social service organisations/NGOs/government agencies to deepen community engagement of the bank. Leverage on the bank’s platforms, channels and other assets to create social impact
* Integrate staff development with social impact by nurturing volunteer leadership across the divisions / depts, and rallying volunteers bank-wide to contribute their skills, time and resources for social good
* Inspire and build a community of change-makers for social impact within the bank through strategic internal communications / engagement
* Develop partnerships for social impact across the 3P sectors (People, Private, Public) in Singapore
* Work with these partners to build impactful volunteer programmes in Active Ageing, Education and Environment to create an enduring transformation of change for the elderly, children, persons with disabilities and underserved communities in Singapore. Programmes also serve as reference points for other key markets
* Utilize communication assets of the bank, including social media and press engagement, to build a compelling corporate narrative of social impact for DBS
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.