- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Business
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: transactional banking
Global Transaction Services (GTS) comprises of Cash & Trade, Securities Services and Fiduciary Services.
In an increasingly borderless world marked by burgeoning trade flow, expertise in trade finance services is an invaluable asset. With cash the lifeblood of every company, so too, is a good understanding of how to manage these cashflows. Trade Finance, together with Cash Management, is the mainstay of GTS, and is extended to SME and corporate clients for their local and cross-border financial transaction needs.
In Cash & Trade, you will be part of the product management team that provides seamless and cost-effective solutions to customers. Whether it is through conducting market research, or by enhancing a product or system's features to meet customers' needs, you will have every opportunity to shape the business. You will also be exposed to a myriad of Trade and Cash Management products through various marketing campaigns and joint visits with our relationship managers.
The selected candidate will join the SG Payments & Receivables product management team. The SG product team manages the complete suite of outgoing and incoming payments, covering cross-border, domestic payments and receivables (both electronic and paper based instruments).
* Manage the payments & receivables business including P&L management, product planning, market / competitive analysis, product development and implementation Support and drive new capabilities / initiatives for payments and receivables products covering the Singapore market;
* For product development, responsible for business requirements, review of functional specifications and participate in User Acceptance Testing along with processes and documentation;
* Work with cross-functional colleagues from sales, RM, technology and operations to drive the product implementation and ensure the highest level of product readiness;
* Develop marketing collaterals, training materials and presentations and commercialization strategy for the new product;
* Creates product roadmaps, user stories to illustrate the vision for the product;
* Provide subject-matter expertise to Product Sales and client management teams, Relationship Managers and other stakeholders on the product features.
* 4-5 year experience in transactional banking covering payments and or receivables products, preferably product management or product rollout;
* Strong knowledge of transactional banking, cross border and domestic payments products with good grasp of fintechs and disruptions in the payment space
* Process review, analysis, redesign, improvements experience is highly recommended;
* Demonstrated track record of strong execution and experience partnering with technical teams to deliver results;
* Good interpersonal, communication, presentation skills as well as leadership qualities to successfully manage projects as well as various partners and stakeholders;
* Strong analytical skills;
* Understanding of the relationship and interdependencies across product groups and units;
* Ability to think creatively and strategically;
* Ability to drive execution with multiple stakeholders & functions;
* Good customer and relationship management skills;
* Experience in managing cross-functional and cross-country teams is a plus;
* Must be able to work independently.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.