- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: See job description.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
* Lead the developers within the User experience (UX) scrum team
* Develop visualisation of screens within a prototype framework
* Design and development of frameworks and patterns for the scrum teams to re-use
* Develop visual components for re-use within the scrum teams
* Coordinate the development of visualisation components across a number of scrum teams
* Produce technical frameworks for scrum teams to re-use
* Perform code and architecture reviews of implementation code
* Support scrum teams with resolution of technical problems
* Identify and leverage existing solutions within the client’s environment
* Conduct technical proof of concepts on libraries, patterns, visual features, etc.
* Work closely with the UX designers and key stakeholder to investigate visual representations and interaction patterns
* A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
* Responsible for developing application using Java language and Spring framework (SpringBoot, Spring Data, Spring Cloud Stream) and related technologies
* Development experience in JAVA (Spring, J2EE, Spring boote)
+ EMBERJS/REACTJS/ ANGULAR (1.x or 2)/BACKBONE/DOJO/ Spring Framework/ MongoDB/Redis/Riak/ Avro/Json/Bson/Protobuf/ AMQP (Rabbit MQ)/ Cloud Foundry or similar cloud technology
* Understanding of the difference between an interface, a class and an object and comprehension of cascaded inheritance, prototype based inheritance etc.
* Knowledge of trident, gecko and webkit.
* Created good abstractions that actually get reused
* Considerable ability to be hard headed about mark-up quality
* PhotoShop, Flash, Flex and Silverlight are essential skill.
* Solid understanding of user-centered design principles
* A Bachelor’s degree or higher preferably in Computer Science or IT.
* Additional experience on developing service based application
* Web analytics experience (Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, or similar technologies)
* Excellent analytical skills; Proficient in MS Office and able to produce board-level documentation
* Fluency in written and spoken English; Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Self-starter who sets and meets challenging personal targets; Detailed person, with a big picture outlook
* Knowledge of server side scripting (PHP, JSP, ASP
* Understanding of current technologies employed by Tier 1 Investment Banking Institutions
* Must be a team player.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.