- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Banking & Finance
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Strong in Excel for data analysis
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA* " and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia* Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia* Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
1.Regional Sales Recognition Programme
* Champion the development of Quarterly Sales Leaderboard for “Regional Best of the Best”, as well as scoring matrix to evaluate and rank sales and service award nominees across the region
* Support in ensuring all overseas sales recognition program across 6 markets are within guidelines and framework
* Drive and coordinate the collation of key performance data and analytics across six markets to score nominees across the award categories
* Coordinate and key point of liaison to design and organize the Regional Sales Recognition overseas program with event management vendor.
* Liaise with Sales & Distribution as well as Service Quality teams across the region on addressing queries to the recognition program
* Play a key role in developing creative and exciting communication messages (on eDMs, microsite, banners etc) with Marketing and Ad agency partners to share program updates with the regional sales and service network
* Support the budget planning and tracking of expenditure throughout the regional
2.Regional Incentives Governances Framework and Sales Surveillance
* Work with lead to review, establish and implement appropriate sales incentive plans with the regional countries
* Support to analyze sales & distribution (S&D) performance to drive S&D productivity and business growth
* Support tracking both leading and financial indicators for sales productivity across countries, products and sales team
* Actively support lead to review and ensure a robust end to end sales process at countries so as to actively manage mis* selling risk and adherence to relevant legal & compliance risks.
3.Digital Sales Acquisition
* Key role in regional strategic projects to drive best practices on the conversion of digital leads to sales.
* Strong in Excel for data analysis ( e.g. formulas,V- Look- up etc..)
* Proficient in Powerpoint and Word
* Strong analytical/problem solving ability
* Self starter who takes initiative & has tenacity to persevere
* Good organizational skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
* Enjoys creative pursuits and courageous in challenging conventions
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.