- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 7
- Skills: Accounting / Finance
Job Category/Function:Financial Services/Banking & Finance - Operations
A leading consumer goods company with a growing regional presence is looking for a senior banking analyst (new hire) to support the group’s growth and current operations.
- Proper maintenance of relevant files and timely submission of documents.
- Must be comfortable preparing documentation without the use of regular templates
- Assist in raising financing for the company, including: reviewing, negotiation and finalizing legal documentation to ensure the company’s interests are not compromised.
- Maintain high-quality, timely conduct and accurate documentation of new/existing financing (including call memos detailing salient points of discussions), ensuring timely reporting/compliance of covenants and payments
- Work independently in a small dynamic team
- Develop financial models and help prepare presentations
- Relevant Banking/finance degree
- 6 - 9 years relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of ISDA
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Self motivated and strong team player