- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Information Technology and Business (ERP)
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Excellent communication skills, strong in vendor mgmt
Our Client a Foreign MNC at Raffles Place is looking for a Senior Business Analyst, some travelling may be involved to regional offices.
- Responsible for developing and managing schedules to ensure the timelycompletion of Regional projects within budget and timeline, and resolves anyproject issues, risks delays and problems;
- Provide Regional Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Operational and Analytics support, contributing in both functional and technical areas as assigned;
- Comply with practices, policies, procedures and approved methodologies andenforce compliance in service delivery and management of documentation;
- Conduct business requirement study, design and development technical requirement.
Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent;
5 years of working experience in IT;
Strong in Vendor and Project Management;
Prior experience in the implementation or support of business/enterprise
solutions and experience in PeopleSoft CRM applications would be advantageous
Prior experience with background as part of a regional project team
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Salary will depends on experience and qualification $3.8K - $5K
Please send ms word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org putting in your current/expected salary and reason for leaving current employment.