- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Banking & Finance
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Project management
Global Transaction Services (GTS) comprises of Cash & Trade, Securities Services and Fiduciary Services.
In an increasingly borderless world marked by burgeoning trade flow, expertise in trade finance services is an invaluable asset. With cash the lifeblood of every company, so too, is a good understanding of how to manage these cashflows. Trade Finance, together with Cash Management, is the mainstay of GTS, and is extended to SME and corporate clients for their local and cross-border financial transaction needs.
In Cash & Trade, you will be part of the product management team that provides seamless and cost-effective solutions to customers. Whether it is through conducting market research, or by enhancing a product or system's features to meet customers' needs, you will have every opportunity to shape the business. You will also be exposed to a myriad of Trade and Cash Management products through various marketing campaigns and joint visits with our relationship managers.
* Project Manager lead, manage and implement all GTS products & services for IBG clients as per the solutions and timeline committed to the clients;
* Be a single point of contact to client by coordinating with various stakeholders internally and externally to deliver a seamless client experience during and throughout the whole implementation stage;
* Responsible for the management and oversight of complex implementation locally and across the region;
* Being a trusted advisor to client during implementation stage by adopting consultative approach in understanding client’s As-Is state and map out the necessary tasks required for a smooth transition / implementation journey;
* Significant client interaction required and close partnership with internal business partners is critical to success;
* Serve as a point of escalation for the team (Sales, Service, Product, and Implementation) to ensure timely resolution of issues, including ensuring any identified changes in policy and procedures are communicated to appropriate support areas;
* Provide support on internal process improvement initiatives and identification of opportunities;
* Participate in client meetings with Sales to assist in closing deals, troubleshooting issues etc.;
* Post a deal goes live, he/she will perform volume and revenue tracking of the deal that being implemented to validate the actual revenue against the estimated revenue initially quantified by GTS Sales colleagues.
* Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers;
* Proven working experience as a project administrator;
* At least 8 years of relevant experience;
* Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
* Ability to adapt to a changing environment;
* Proven ability to successfully manage conflict;
* Proven leadership and meeting facilitation skills;
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment;
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
* PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus;
* Post Graduate Degree is preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.