- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering & Economics
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: MRP, SAP, BOM
Senior Buyer (Subsea, Max $4.6K) -Urgent!!!
- Participate in material sourcing and supplier selection for assigned projects.
- Review materials requirement report and execute necessary actions (Issue PO, Rescheduling & Expediting of Parts).
- Manage and control inventory level to meet Organization Goals.
- Manage suppliers to meet quality, delivery, cost and service target.
- Participate in material review board meeting for non-conforming materials and execute the return of non-conforming materials to suppliers in a timely manner.
- Ensure that Suppliers provide proper shipping documentation thus allowing smooth transaction during shipment and receiving.
- Strives for continuous improvement by establishing processes for effective procurement process.
- Min. 4 years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment preferably in the oil & gas industry.
- Knowledge of MRP is a MUST and preferably SAP.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work independently, self motivated and result oriented.
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with Logistics or Supply Chain Management experience.