- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Engineering, Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Customer service, Communications skills
- You will manage project budget, scope, schedule, vendor and contract for the delivery of effective ICT services, systems and solutions under SS2016.
- You will plan, design, develop and maintain the business architecture, data/information architecture, application architecture and technology architecture of ICT systems under SS2016 based on technology trends and standards, and ensure that all relevant system/services design architecture aligns with business objectives and outcomes.
- You will work with the Business Development team to strategise, conceptualise, evaluate and advise how to ICT technologies (including ICT services, products and solutions) can be exploited to meet the business needs of the Social Service Sector under SS2016.
- You will also work with the Change Management Team to align the delivery of ICT services and systems with the Change management strategy and approach.
- You must have a Degree with 3 to 8 years experience in implementing or leading large scale ICT projects, with at least 3 years in a lead role where appropriate.
- You should have broad and deep knowledge of ICT technologies, able to leverage on ICT best practices and methodologies in the delivery of ICT services and systems to meet current and future needs of the sector.
- You should be a pro-active, dedicated and responsible self-starter, who is results and customer-oriented, with effective people & vendor management skills.