Renaissance Management Services (10C4068) is specialize in finding the right fit for your business, we understand that right fit is critical to the success of your team and your business. We have a team a dedicated consultants standing by to assist and assess your requirements by providing you the best qualify candidates for your needs.
EA Licence No.: 10C4068
- Lead a team of junior quantity surveyors in preparation of post contract services include giving cost advise, interim valuations, financial statements, reconcilation statements, cost control and project management services.
- Managing administration of contracts
- Coordinating & monitoring of contracts' confidential and important information and contractual conditions
- Liaise with legal solicitors for work pertaining construction law
- Provide support to operational units in terms of quantity surveying, contracts administration services for building maintenance, renovations, finalization of accounts, etc.
- Assist to review and improve workflows, procedures, quality of cost estimates and policies in all operational levels, business improvements, programme management, cost effective solutions, time deliveries, problem resolution and sustainability
- Vet Submissions on contractual and costing matters, such as assessing contractors' claim for variation works, EOT, loss and expense, final account and handling of contractual disputes
- Explore and implement innovation solutions and best practices on contract strategy and related functions
Min. Education Level : Diploma
Field of Study : Construction / Law / Building
Year of Exp Required : 2
Skills : experienced in drafting, amending and reviewing contracts / Microsoft Office