- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Microsoft Office
- Compilation of Contract / Sub-Contract Agreements / Sub-Contract Documents
- Negotiate contract terms, pricing and payment schedule, ensuring that the agreements with the vendors / suppliers are commercially advantageous
- Intervenes, analyzes, manages and resolves business conflicts between the company and the vendors / suppliers
- Responsible for contracts administration, advising on tenders and contractual matters.
- Diploma in Building, Engineering or Architecture
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience from construction industry working with contractor company.
- Good understanding of standard Forms of Contracts / Sub-Contracts and ability to prepare Contracts Administration work manual
If you are keen in this position, kindly send in your resume with a recent photograph, availability, expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org