- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Communications skills, Leadership skills, Microsoft Office
- Attractive Salary
- Excellent career growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading FPSO operators with operations across the globe.
- Under the direction of the Contracts Manager, provide contracts engineering support to Projects on various scopes as assigned.
- Conduct all activities in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures. Ensuring the welfare of personnel and the protection of assets and the environment at all times.
- Coordinate Contracts development, compilations, sourcing, pre-tenders, invitations to tender, evaluations of proposals received including requests for qualifications.
- Negotiate qualifications and exceptions to and finalize subsequent award of Contracts, Work Orders and other minor agreements
- Maintain time and payment schedules and milestones per pricing mechanism, and advise re-payment terms
- Ensure commercial and contractual correspondence with Contractors is efficiently handled
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Project contracts in FPSO/FSO/Offshore installation/Subsea projects
- Good communicational skills
- Leadership skills
- Proficient in MS office applications
What's On Offer
Our client offers an exciting work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced; where personal & professional accomplishment, growth and excellence is a key driver
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phone Sathiya Vinayagamanion +65 6533 2777 quoting job reference H1826450