- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering (General) , Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: ENGINEERING DESIGN
- Assist Engineering manager in any ad-hoc jobs.
- Able to develop the mechanical components and products design in accordance to technical guideline.
- Responsible for mechanical drawing, layout and testing of products in according to the drawing.
- Monitoring the manufacture of products.
- Liaising with respective customers to meet their requirements.
- Responsible to guide and teach the new engineer.
- Qualification: At least a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering with relevant experience in Design Engineering.
- At least 5 years experience and preferably in oilfield equipment manufacturing
♣ Resume in MS WORDS FORMAT