- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Customer service, Interpersonal skills
- Troubleshoot multiple computer platforms: Windows, Macintosh, and Portal devices (iPhone & iPad, CK3/CK31 etc.).
- Support multiple enterprise and department applications including: e-mail, calendar/scheduling, word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, internet browsers, and various manufacturing business systems.
- Provide basic network configurations: LAN, WAN, wireless, VPN.
- Support mobile users who work at home, travel, or work from a remote office, using remote console software
- Install and upgrade software and operating systems.
- Support video and audio conferencing requests.
- Troubleshoot networked and local printers. Identify and resolve hardware and software application conflicts.
- Perform upgrades to hardware and arrange for hardware repairs when necessary.
- Open and close service requests, as well as manage the assignment, tracking, and completion of requests.
- Coordinate with other site and corporate IT staff in the resolution of issues. Ensure that resolutions are consistent with standards and do not introduce additional conflicts. Document resolutions, workarounds, and frequently asked questions for problems and service requests.
- Execute the delivery of services per Service Level Agreements to customers in support of a 24x7 mission critical environment.
- Manage user accounts, access rights, and device and print queues. Provide security management/administration.
- Keep current documentation on systems, such as hardware and software manuals, system site guides, change control, license agreements, and service contracts.
- Perform troubleshooting and complex problem resolution, root cause analysis, scripting, engineering upgrades, new system deployments, security patching, and other system administration duties as required.
- Participate on projects and ensure smooth transition between the design and development phase to the operations phase.
- Major in Computer Science and any technology degrees
- At least 3-5 years’ experience
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in GxP validated environments.
- Applications/Services: Active Directory, Terminal Server, Citrix , IIS, FTP,
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP protocols and networks is required.
- Ability to author and maintain current documentation in respect to change control in an FDA regulated environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences, both verbally and written.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks among many competing requests.
- Professional attitude and demeanor.
- Must possess an in-depth knowledge of PC software and hardware for both desktop and laptop machines, with additional knowledge in the Mac area being a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office & Google suite of applications.
- Must have a good understanding of web conferencing and mobility technologies and an understanding of audiovisual equipment as it relates to PC/Mac platforms.
- Experience supporting mission-critical production systems with a scale of 400+ users.
- Experience in support of applications within FDA-regulated (GxP) environments.
Interested applicants, please submit a comprehensive resume with your qualifications, work experience, current & expected salaries and contact details to:
Jardine OneSolution (2001) Pte Ltd
Please specify position you are applying for in the subject heading.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.