- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: .Net
Our Esteemed and Reputable Client is looking for a Senior Developer (.Net) for their organization.
The incumbent is responsible for the development of various applications. He / she is also required to design, develop, implement of web based applications based on clients’ requirements. The incumbent will need to customise current applications, testing, debugging and enhancing / implementing applications.
- At least 3 years software development experience with Microsoft technologies (.Net)
- Hands on experience with , SQL and AgileVB.Net, C#, ASP.Net
- Exposure with the entire development life cycle
- Experience with bugs fixing and conducting UAT & SIT
- Hands on experience with SQL Server and Oracle
- Have passion for programming with Microsoft Technologies
- Experience with project management or project implementation preferred
- Ability to understand technical design documents and ensure the development standards are met.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
If you feel that you have the skillsets and the competencies that we are looking for, please apply in-confidence with an updated MS Word resume to IT06@bgc-group.com .
Alternatively, you can scroll to the bottom and click on "APPLY NOW" to apply for the position.”
EA License No. : 12C5983
Registration No: R1325403