- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Engineering Science
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: EHS, HSE, Safety Officer, WSHO, training
Responsible for plant safety EHS management and ensure compliance to the local regulations.
Leading manufacturer with over 400 million revenue is recruiting for an experienced EHS Engineer / Senior Engineer for their plant in Singapore. They employ over 2,500 employees globally in over 12 locations.
The Senior EHS Engineer/Engineer is responsible for conducting EHS audits and perform regular inspections to ensure the site operations adheres to the regulatory compliance. This role will be providing training to the staff to coach them on daily safety measures, increase their risk awareness and explain the non-compliance consequences. The objective of this role is to develop preventive measures to achieve zero accident incidents and improve the employees' working conditions and environment. Other job responsibilities include documentation, potential hazard analysis and writing of reports.
- Degree ideally in an Engineering discipline
- Certified Safety Officer
- 5 years of manufacturing / plant experience
- Hazardous chemical management experience is a plus
- With a culture that emphasizes team spirit and individual development, the workplace provides its staff with an excellent work / life balance.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kris Tan (Lic No: R1331334) on +65 6416 9855