- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: RTOS, real time control system, C++, semiconductor, software
A great opportunity to work in a well established firm as their Senior Embedded Software Engineer.
Our client is a well-established brand name with strong global presence. They are now looking to hire an Senior Embedded Software Engineer for its regional headquarters in Singapore.
As a Senior Embedded Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Diagnosing and analyzing software defects, providing effective resolution and design improvement.
- Participating in full software development life cycle (SDLC). Handing requirement analysis, specifications, design review, implementation and unit test.
- Suggesting and implementing user experience improvements
- Proactively engaging with business. Understand and articulate the link between the business strategy and the IT strategy for your area
- Bringing awareness of new technology and products to the business, support business re engineering as needed
As a successful applicant, you would have:
- A Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience in C++ development skills
- At least 5 years of experience in Real Time System and Object Oriented Software Design Methodologies is a must for this role
- Track record in working in a semiconductor environment will be of added advantage
Our client offers an excellent exposure cutting edge technology in a team based environment.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hoon Teck Tan (Lic No: R1219669) on +65 6416 9838