- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- We are looking for an operations-oriented and self-driven individual with good inter-personal skills to help build the Ministry’s capacity and capability in emergency response.
- The individual will be responsible for preparing and updating the operational and contingency plans, including Business Continuity Plans, organising and administering training, exercises and other operational readiness activities, developing and enhancing emergency systems, and responding to emergency incidents.
- A degree with at least 3 years of working experience.
- A candidate with a background in business continuity management would be an advantage.
If you are shortlisted for the position, you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.