- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Planning & Design of Distribution Network
- Plan and design the distribution network to meet customers demand and be responsible for the distribution network development to meet future load growth
- Formulate connection schemes, commercial terms and conditions and connection charges
- Lead a team of technical officers to process customer applications for electricity supply and provide consultations on electrification schemes and substation requirements for new developments
- Develop load analysis and load forecasting capabilities and conduct studies to set up database for load projection and network planning purpose
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned by the Deputy Director
- Degree in Electrical Engineering recognised by Professional Engineers Board, Singapore
- Experience in planning or design of a distribution network is preferred.
- Preferably with 5 to 8 years of experience
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and cope with tight deadlines
- Possess good oral and written communication skills
- Possess a valid Class 3 driving license and with own transport
This position is opened to all local citizens and those who hold valid residency locally only.
All communication will be handled with absolute privacy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.