- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: OHSAS
- Develop and communicate company-wide environmental safety and industrial health policies and procedures and ensure that these are given proper emphasis throughout the company’s operation.
- Management of programs to comply with Singapore semiconductor/chemical industry/factories act legislation
- Perform evaluation on the risks associated with chemical process/handling and exposures
- Perform risk assessments/work with OEMs to mitigate potential chemical exposures.
- Manage and maintain Safety programs like PPE, Radiation Protection, Hearing Conservation etc
- Coordinate emergency response team
- Support and conduct EHS training programs.
- Manage Safety Committee
- Manage GLOBALFOUNDRIES-specific database on safety assessments
- Minimum Degree in Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Industrial Hygiene
- At least 3 to 6 years of active Safety programme management
- Experience in semiconductor industry is advantageous
- Singapore Registered Safety Officer
- Registered MOM SMS Auditor (preferred)
- SMS Management experience (preferred)
- Experience with toxic gas monitoring systems
- Good communication skills
- Team player