- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Building
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Bachelor Degree in Building Services / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with at least 5 yrs of engineering experience
- You will be part of a dynamic in-house engineering team responsible for the operation and maintenance, modification and replacement works of the buildings, M&E Services and non-clinical equipment.
- You will implement and manage cyclical and improvement projects, and ensure operational effectiveness in terms of cost, time, safety and quality.
- You will be part of the management support team to streamline work procedures, plan and review targets / operational guidelines, and conduct internal quality audits to ensure the processes comply with IQEHS and JCI Accreditations.
- Bachelor Degree in Building Services / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with at least 5 yrs of engineering experience
- Good knowledge of legislative requirements or a MOM Certification in Workplace Safety & Health will be an added advantage
- Strong in engineering aspects, with excellent leadership skills to drive the team to meet project timeline
- Results-oriented team player with good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Highly-motivated individual with hands-on approach
- Only Singaporean & PR
With a competitive remuneration, good bonuses, and a workplace culture that rewards excellence, we would like to invite interested applicants to email your detail resume in MS Word format to:
email@example.com with the following details:
2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)
3. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary
4. Expected Salary
Registration No: 200901546R
EA Licence No: 09C5691
Please be assured that all resumes received will be treated in strictest confidence.