- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communication skills, Interpersonal skills, MS Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint) Applications
- To interface with Business Partners or Production Planning for demand commitment and delivery.
- Responsible for engineering time schedule and daily alignment.
- To provide support in driving group's improvement.
- Accountable for demand forecast. It includes CLIP, Range and RMA target fulfilment.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management.
- At least 3 years of work experience in capacity planning.
- Proactive attitude and ability to work independently yet a strong team player.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint) Applications.
- Able to work 5 days work shift pattern (including one day in weekend) is prerequisite.