- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Mechanical Engineering
- Responsible for delivering the respective project design drawing and document according to project plan schedule.
- Liaise with owner, Class society and other engineering disciplines on specifications & drawings, safe designs and resolution of interferences.
- Independently review technical specification and quotations.
- Communicate with the person in charge of production on trouble shooting by visiting on-site.
- Study and produce rig/vessel general arrangement drawing and mechanical layout drawing.
- Design lifting arrangement with structural check.
- Design staging towers, heavy duty platforms and miscellaneous structures.
- Ensure designs comply with classifications rules, regulations and contract specification.
- Preparation of Load-out drawings using ATM system.
- Witness equipment FAT and conduct inspections.
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline.
- 5 - 8 years relevant design experience in the Marine and Offshore Industry.
- Familiar with marine and offshore classification rules and regulations.
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Able to work with FEM software's viz. SESAM, STRAND7 or STAAD Pro.
- Good project engineering experience.
- Willing to travel with good leadership, analytical and communication skills.
If you are interested to work within a dynamic and expanding group, please email your CV / resume via email@example.com.