- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills, Organisational skills
- Perform O-cell Bi-directional Load Testing, Lateral Tests, PDA, PIT, Cross Hole Sonic Logging, Structural and Geotechnical Monitoring
- Perform analysis and prepare reports on the results of foundation testing.
- Prepare method statement for foundation testing projects.
- Liaise with Client concerning project requirements including attendance at informal site meetings to discuss progress and planning of works
- Ensure that site activities are performed to meet the project’s technical requirements and that the activities are conducted with due regard to the health and safety requirements imposed by Company and/or Client.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (Preferably Civil or Geotechnical Engineering);
- Excellent written, verbal communication and analytical skills
- Bilingual in English and Chinese, conversant with other languages is an added advantage to liaise with clients and associates
- Excellent inter-personal, presentation, negotiation and organization skills
- Self-motivated, pro-active and able to work independently.
- Willing to travel
- Possess class 3 driving license
The Human Resource Department
FUGRO SINGAPORE PTE LTD
159 Sin Ming Road
#06-07 Amtech Building