- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: SPC / 8D / FMEA / Six Sigma, Problem solving / Systematic analytical skills, Communication skills, Interpersonal skills
- Lead in sharing and cascading function for best practices / lessons learnt to all BE production sites.
- Lead in line verification and assessment of practices in different BE production sites.
- Support segments to act as a moderator to improve on their 3x5 Why quality.
- Drive quality projects / initiatives to all production sites.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- At least 5 - 7 years working experience in semiconductor environment is a must.
- At least 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in handling quality tasks, quality projects and quality audit is a prerequisite.
- Well versed in SPC, 8D, FMEA and Six Sigma.
- A problem solver with systematic analytical skill.
- A self-motivated person with leadership ability combined with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Potential candidates with in-depth exposure in process engineering and development or project management; who have experience in handling quality projects, are welcomed to apply.