- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Power transmission
- Review and preparation of technical specifications for all transmission equipment and engineering services in line with IEC / relevant standard and good industrial practice
- Identify, explore, conceptualise and recommend total system solutions through implementation of new technology, design, operation and maintenance philosophies to enhance capital asset management
- Engineer, design and develop work scope to prepare tender exercises of approved transmission projects with the view of optimising performance, cost, operational and technological factors
- Conduct technical evaluation of tenders and recommendation for award of contract
- Coordinate project works with customers, generation plants, contractors, transmission project teams and end users
- Coordinate substation design requirements with authorities, consultants, architects, contractors and end users
- Vet and approve engineering drawings and technical submissions by contractors, customers, power plants and other service organisations
- Benchmark with established foreign utilities for best engineering practices and solutions
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering (Good Honours preferred) recognized by Professional Engineers Board Singapore
- Minimun 5 years of knowledge and experience with transformer
- A team player with positive working attitude
- Preferably with a valid Class 3 licence and with own vehicle
- Good oral and written communication skills
This position is opened to all local citizens and those who hold valid residency locally only.
All communication will be handled with absolute privacy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.