- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Communications & Media Management , Journalism
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Corporate Communications, relevant work experience in journalism or public relations
The Corporate Communications & CSR Division of SPH leads the development and implementation of strategic communication plans in line with the company's corporate goals and business objectives. It also drives SPH's corporate social responsibility initiatives, including supporting the SPH Foundation and helming the Staff Volunteers Club.
This position is ideal for a creative, energetic, and outgoing individual with a passion for a whole range of corporate communications functions. As a member of the dynamic team, the successful candidate will play an important role in managing the company's corporate identity and branding, crafting internal and external communication materials such as media releases, annual report, and stories in our staff newsletters, as well as engaging in media and public relations.
In addition, he/she will also be involved in the organising, co-ordinating and hosting of a variety of corporate events, including facilitating visits to the company's headquarters and other operating centres.
If you thrive on variety and challenge in an exciting environment, this job is for you.
- Degree in Mass Communications/Arts or other relevant fields
- 4 years of relevant work experience in journalism or public relations
- Good spoken and written English is a prerequisite
- Proficiency in a second language is an advantage
- Good understanding of online and social media tools and trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident, mature, resourceful and able to work independently
(Only short-listed candidate will be notified)